Saturday, February 23, 2008

i've made my choice.
im gonna try my veryVERY best to convince my dad that i'll appeal back to JJC.
if he really dun allow, then i'll try moving on.
ITS NOT THAT I HATE SAJC,
its just that...
i've forged many friendships and memories in JJC.
i just cannt let go. ):
i hope dad allows me to appeal.
i really wanna go back JJC.
i found a seniors blog who was also posted to SA and then appealed back to JJ and he nvr regret that decision till today. somehow, i know god brought me to that page for a reason.
I HAVE GOT TO QUIT HARPING BOUT THIS MATTER.
cos im sick and tired of it too. ))):
i have ONE LAST day to appeal back.
somehow i wish SA's cut off was lower, so i wont be posted der.
get this straight, its not that i hate SAJC.
i really dont!
i love thier uniform, campus, food etc.
and i still am proud to have been der.
but... i really just miss JJC alot. )):
SHADOWS MEETING was soooooo fun! :D
the warmth and company wit them is so damn cool lahh.
MR CHUA treated us pizza hut!
the bill was $200+++.
omfg. THANKS!!
i still feel welcome der. (:
and its not those fake kind of emotions, its really genuine and nice.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
I WANT MY TEAM JJ LEADER SHIRT!
ohoh.someone flamed JJ for our orientation.
gdness. other JCs also use water ok!!!
not only JJ. humphhhh. ):

No comments: