Friday, February 22, 2008

this are people who make JJC so unforgettable. :D
SCDC SHADOWS '08!
look at how happy we are. (:
- and you ask me why its so hard.
i've found a reason to be happy for my stay in SAJC.
i shant say why.
im really tryin my best to fit in.
i bought the sch uni today wit a bit more excitement then i tot i would feel. (:
a million tots ran through my mind, for awhile.
BUT. i know that now im a SAINT.
and today, for once, while talkin to my OG mates, i felt that i was.
i hope.. it will get better. (:
i want to upload pics of my classmates, friends, seniors i've met in JJ.
but, i cant seem to upload them. ):
shadows meeting tmr! :D
I ALMOST SCREAMED WHEN GADIS INVITED ME!
im so happy that most ppl who attend 'o2, found dat JJ was a nice place to be in.
it put a smile on everyones face. (:
to those knn assholes who try to pollute the others, you can go and die.
you can appeal out cos no one cares! haha.
-no one is here by chance.
that helped ALOT. (:

No comments: