Monday, February 25, 2008

i didnt succeed in convincing my dad.
he says staying at my godma's house is rediculous.
ok. im sad. ):
but i'll make the most out of it.
its so late and its shit scary now.
i miss JJC.
but, today, later in the morn,
i'll be transoformed.
I WANT TO START A NEW IN SAJC.
i wanted to blog abt so many things but, i rather not.
at 1st, was amusing. but when i saw ur face for the very first time after so long since we parted, was a diff feeling. i felt guilty, remorseful at the same time happy. i dunno. for some reason, i knew it was god's retribution for you. but im tryin very hard to not make myself beleive that that's the reason. in so many ways, i wish you were still mine. ): avoiding me so much has only brought us closer. do u know that? i still miss you terribly. but with you, the loss feels different. i do not cry, it seems so hard to shed a tear -even when i badly want to. and i dunno why. I MISS YOU. damn it.
going back SWISS tmr!!
can see... you-know-who! haha. (:

No comments: