Wednesday, February 27, 2008



i was so glad i met the sec3s to help them with the SHANGHAI ppt.


looking at the pics and slides, it brings back so much memories. the trip impacted in so many ways, good or bad. i cherish the moments so much that when i made the video, i cried. cried alot. cos i knew so much abt others that i never knew. i learnt how things can be different if u CHOOSE to. i'll never forget the times we had. (:


i feel emo. cos i know im not suppose to be at home currently. im suppose to be in JJ preparing for Song Singing Session for the campers. suddenly, i want MrLeow to scold me. i want Pearlyn to pressure me. i want ELWIN to give the encouragement. i want to see the SMILES of my campers. i feel so left out. ): i miss JJC alot. (pls dont give me that "not again" look, cos im ardy tryin my best to not show it) =/ i hope Brenda is doing fine. i feel so guilty for having to pass all my responsibility to her. I CANT WAIT FOR JJ NIGHT TMR!!!!

how we comunicated dat day was appaling. ur ignorance. i miss the matured, deep-in-thought guy i knew you as. i miss seeing that eager look on ur face. i miss seeing you giving me that look cos we both know wat we're thinkin. i miss holding ur hands. i miss you getting mad at yourself. i miss crying infront of you, confessing my thoughts and then i miss your assurance. "what happens there, stays there." at least ur a man of ur word. =\

let me rephrase. its amusing but we both know wat happen on dat fateful day. wat you said to me is still clearly etched in my mind. and out of all things, i can nvr forgive you for wat u said dat day but it has never stop me frm doing other things or you. do you realise that avoding me has only brought us closer? i dun want to beleive that it was retribution, but thats the best way to convince myself. i know u still block me. and i dunno why. but rest assure, we left it where there were still lots of things dat can be said and done. i wish you'd give me that chance STILL.

i feel like crying but i cant.

No comments: