Friday, February 29, 2008

i still feel very sad bcos i cant upload my pics! ):
i want to show all of you my SCDC ppl, PEARLYN & ELWIN!
ok. i tell you ah. now theres not gonna be anymore changes.
im stayin in SAJC for goooooooood. =/
im gonna stop tinkin bout JJC and move on!
JJ NIGHT!
it was awesome! seeing familiar faces was the best thing that happened after all the alien faces i see in SAJC. LOL. i tell you! there ALOT of crashersss!!! like those not even in JJ for PAE, were there. saw ppl frm ACJC, SAJC, CJC etcetc. omg lahh. i told u JJC is the besssttt! :DDD i almost went deaf with ppl shouting infront of me everytime they see me! hahs.
xin jie: "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
hayati: "AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"
xin jie: "AAAAHHH! YOU'RE BACK!"
hayati: "YES YES YES!!"
*BIG HUGGG!!*
hayati: "hello!" (: *tap shoulder frm back*
gadis: "yesyes. hello!" *turns ard*
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! "
hayati: "I MISS YOUUUU!!*
gadis: (too stunned!) *EVEN BIGGERRRR HUGGGG!*
hayati: *waves frantically at ELWIN!*
elwin: *squints his eyes cos he couldnt see*
"HAYATI!!! good dat ur here!!*
hayati: *HUGE GRIN AND THEN RUNS AWAY*
(cos i was toooo excited, faizal knows why!) :D
mass dance was superrrrrrr fun! ((:
omg! dancing CHORI CHORI on stage wit councillors and SHADOWS was WOW!
hahaha. so coool!
how we bang so hard on the stage like theres no tmr.
awesome, amazing! :DDD
i can give u more than one reason why i love JJC alot. (:
when i went back ytd, i was reallyreally struck by alot of things Elwin said.
my presence may not have been felt, i may not have get the acknowledgement i wanted but while we were talking discussing abt the events that happen.. you really inspire me somehow. how u opened up and talk made me realise that seeing things as not the ic but an outsider/advisor really is different. how u comment/praised me was sometin i didnt expect. i was ardy happy enough to hear such things from a senior who had waaaay more experience. but wat made me even more happier was when i saw the SMILES of the campers. i dun ask to be seen/heard but when it comes, it feels nice. "where you're good, you know you're good." it hit me alot. it didnt only apply to the topic we were discussing abt but it was so relevant cos i was tinkin of sometin else.
i know if i'd stayed in JJ, my future was more or less done. but sometin u said also made me determined to stay in SAJC. when i ask you why you join council cos you dun look like the type of guy, and then u simply say, "bcos its a challenging job and i know i can do it." made me realise that stayin in SA is gonna be a BIGGG challenge but if i take it and make the best out of it, i know i'll enjoy. i respect you so much now cos you've impacted my life. in manymanyMANY ways, i've learnt alot even though i only stay for 2 months in JJ. that spirit, the lessons have been instilled and i've nvr regret stayin and then leaving JJ now... (: THANK YOU.
wat made me even happier was that i saw familiar faces like NICHOLAS!
he was so HIGHHHHH!!!
i knew frm the start he'll love JJ! haha.
seeing him was prolly the best thing! :DDD
saw CHAO HONG toooo!!
and this is even better.
cos i nvr knew him as someone who like to dance and cheer.
BUT! he was damn entusiastic and seein him do the chicken dance was sooooo NICE!
we achive wat we wanted! haha.
look how we transform ppl man! (((:
yeaaa!
lol. my eng is soooo bad and my paragraphing sucks!
HAHA.
i so need to improve on this if im to survive in SAJC!
had a niceeee talk wit firqin today!
thanks for hearing me out. (:
SAJC is a nice place to be in once u settle down and FOCUS.
for the first time,
"UP AND ON SAINTS!"
:DDD
its a challenge we have to face and we face it not alone.

No comments: