Thursday, November 09, 2006

lets not contd on the shitty events of ytd. hah. cos now i feel happy!
TUESDAY.
azimah join my section.
she's so crappy luh! (: hahas.
den he waited for me!
haha. shaiz kpo only lahh.
n blardy hell.
no.4 uni rox lahh!
so smart lookin! hahas. (:
reach home den slack den zZz.
=D
WEDNESDAY.
hmm. oh! phy remedial.
and.....
suck balls lahh.
i clean forget wat i did.
but it was a VERY VERY sian day.
food made me happy dat day! hahs.
TODAY.
i luv today!
phy sucks lahh. ):
but den after day went lunch!!
hahs.
1st time i tink we talk alot of stuff.
veryHAPPY~!
den went to renee's house to take stuff.
haha. FINALLY talk to iz!
she rox my world lahh.
den went home watched HEART.
so saaaddddd show. ):
den here i am! hoho.
after a nice loooong chat wit him!
n den he had to go to pasar malam bcos of MONKEY!
haha. idiot lah. but nvm!
tmr!!! hahas. ((:
and he read my blog!
ahhhhh! haha.
(: i tink its cool. lols.
so u'll know dat,
i njoyed today! hees.
xD

No comments: