Friday, November 10, 2006

today again. really not my day. ):
physics sux lahh!
was late den yada yada yada.
dat fucked up face.
knncb lah. so attitude!!
band was i dunno.
hah. i'll do wat im suppose to do n den be gone!
ahahas.
"i dun want to go for band tour."
): i really dun want.
since i was 7 yrs old, all the teachers say dat will go to the land of AUSSIE.
but time n again cancelled and dis is wat i get.
PENANG. wat te F..
5days. in msia. wit nobody close. no hp.
why azimah cannt go??? bleahh~.
and i rather play alone den go wit sum dunno-how-to-play-jr.
im tired of redoin the same things all over again.
father.
u made me disappointed today.
not the fact dat u didnt u let me go for the dinner bcos i myself in the end didnt wanna go. but over the fact dat u haf to rub it in and den go back on ur words. fuckin shit. enuf is enuf.
hell. u screwed up my dinner.
my one chance to bond wit the ppl up der.
and u had to spoil it.. wadev.
nxt wk. how bout no jln raye?
hell yeah. mayb dats wat u want.
tell me earlier yah so i dun haf to be sad on the day itself.
hah. BOO U.
oh well. like as if he reads it.
ur call came at the rite time.
thnx. (:

No comments: