Thursday, June 23, 2005

"u're the only one my everything n for u dis song i sing.."

yeahs.. forget bout the previous ytd. my life currently: imperfectly nice. contradicting? sue me. hahs. today when out wit yana.. *dances ard* whee~! go walk den go makan at let's eat! woohoo~! afta months of cravin n finally! hahs. niwae, got a lot of sad-ed song playin n one of em was all my life. *sobs* dat song. my song. our song. thier song. haish.. *memoriess.... =( nvm. den afta dat go library at cosway.. was kinda okie i guess. tmr *him got rehearsal for ncc day parade.. y band dun haf rehearsal? *confused* maybe its like the clt thing. its on the day then we go.. haizz.. hope we play well le.. got *him, my cuzzie, my frens, them.. haha. alot lar. but not the point. hope nobody faints! haha... the greatest in joke in band ever created: ~i cant hear u sir!!~ haha.. the jokes of future generations of the band. kk. i'm bad. mayb most of u dunno wat i tokin lar.. but aha.. swiss winds will alwaes rmb! haha. niwae, *he ask me go pei him go watch movie but i no money. hahs. not in the mood also lar. hahs.. k narh~.. wanna sleep. tmr got band. byezz..

_more den frens but not *ahem!*_

No comments: