Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"i was stupid, i was foolish, i was lyin to myself.."

haiz.. i dun wanna stress, dun wanna wait, dun wanna be sad, i dun want 2 feel can?? useless might just be the correct word i feel rite now.. y am i stupid? i was blind! i'm always blind!! ytd `he did dat was to test u n u fell for it! stupid! *him is der 4 u. forget bout the better ones live the new.!! argh! no, dun wanna fall for all dis crap. wanna study, study, study!!! u noe, tink back, den i rmb everything bout [[him]]. [[he]] teach me loads of lesson! when can i get all dat in my head!!! i suck at all dis. i dun wanna feel.! y everything cum back??? y??!! y when [[he]] get out of my mind u 2 came back. wait lah, wait summore.. see? now i dissapoint who?? myself! argh. fuck. i need sum1 badly. badly to talk too. argh. nemind. dun tink most of u noe wat i say..
u noe, went to blogskins today, den see like almost all bout ppl heartbroken. is the world really miserable? hais.. nvm. niwae, today, band was okie. drill like wanna pengsan. hais.. damn it lar. trombone can jia you??!! i sick of repeatin every damn thing. den go eat den haiyo, ^u^ anoder one. can dun make me feel guilty?? at least not infront of evrybody else can?? stop all those stupid acts cos i dun wanna fall for ^u^ n im weak k? i admit! i easily get the wrong impressions.! yeah. happy? so dun do all those stupid thing to make me fell guilty for gdness sake! hais.. den dama n siti cum my house. do project. so yup, dats my day. k nar.. wanna sleep. -nitez..-

-i dun wanna wait any longer. too much time ive wasted on waits.

No comments: