Monday, June 20, 2005

"to be contented or to suspect or to accept.."

helo! hahs. fell like its been ages since i update when its just ytd! wahahas. nvm lar. i update. currently, i'm feeling complicated. ya lar.. u noe dat post bout my frens, i take it back.. like renee said, talk to dem properly wud be the best but i guess i've got to find the time when i'm real brave. hmm. got to resolve a few things.

u noe dat day, on sat when i tot life's gettin better. hmm.. i wud say its a repetition of wat happen a few mnths back. confused? me too. hais. gotten over i haf. missin him i do. likin him i feel. again, 3 diff feelings 4 3 diff peeps. dunno y `him msg me. u noe its like when i dun like him animore n wat to be free frm all dis stupid relationships. den dis. wat? u say u want me back? when i want u last time, u ignore me, now u want me back? u got a god damn gal summore! n u dare to say dis things. argh! but sumhow dat stupid feelin just creep inside me n slowly like i like him. like wtf! argh. dunno lar. den *he, go bintan today until wed. cannot msg. how? too much things comin back. dun wanna be stress cos skool's startin. hmm. on the bright side, i tink god answered my prayers cos i gotten over him, not completely but satisfyingly. hahs.

niwae, zin n iz off to chalet, yana in m'sia. me? stuck wit band. nvm. its the only thing i want to njoy. *one band, one sound!* get dat! haha. tink i stop here lar. do maths again i tink b4 sleep. hais. still got eng hmwk sias. haiya. tink i'll be contented wit wateva i haf.. niwae, here's sumtin funny.

(in eng translation)
me; i go interview som said..
*him; huh? som who? som said wat?
me; nvm, hard to xplain.
*him; dun wanna u xplain also. dun wanna make life difficult for u.

-dun understand, ask me. or try to translate back in malay.
`_sweetz_` [[_nitez_]]

No comments: