Friday, January 14, 2005

Manzz... So damn tired... Had the sec1 cca orientation... The sec1's are all so choosy... Got a bunch to try out the instruments, den when see the the tuba, dey dun want to try, see the drumset, dun want to try, see the saxaphone, dun want to try.. Den end up all the instruments cannot play... Stupid rite??? But den again got dis sec1 kid he's so cute... We saw him den ask him whether he wants to join band den he eagerly said yes... Man, he's so darn cute... Like p4 kid like dat... Niwae, der were a couple who already had the thought of quiting the band if dey dun like it... So had a HARD time telling dem dey won't regret it... Overall, it was damn tiring... Walk2, like a crazy women.. Wah, den try alot of instruments, miss not tryin the saxaphone.. N i'm in love wit the MALLETS[sp?]!!!! The sound so cool... Hehe... Whee... Spent like loads of time wit him cos fyi, he didn't noe how to play dat thing! Hahs, but seriously, was a nice playin dat thing... Den crap ard wit justin, he's so darn lame..! Den went back wit azimah again was late cos she INSISTED on taking the bus, dunno y... Haiz, if not can see him lar... Hehe.. Read each other's hp, n luckily she didn't see the special msges which i saved... *phew*

Next, frens... Sheesh... Just found out sometin abt one of my frens... Shan't reveal who... Niwae, do u noe how hurt i am seein u alwaes goin ard wit her?? U urself noe dat i dun like her rite, but y keep bein so closed... I tot u were just plain normal frens, but no... I had to find out myself dat u meet her every mornin, go back wit her togeder.. Man, it hurts so damn much... N den when i ask u bout her, u said dat u were just frens, not BEZ FRENS... Like wth... U noe dat i hate her n how i alwaes damn her bein wit us, but u still continue... The reason y i alwaes act mean towards her b'cos i dun want her wit u... I admit, it IS jealousy... U happi now??? Every time when u negelect me, n go ard wit her, i feel so teriblly sad, but i just had to keep quite cos i noe if i speak up, i'll end up fightin wit u... I hate the way she comes between us n den pour all her problems to u... I hate it... I noe dat's just ur character... But i'm so hurt noeing dat der's sometin between u 2 n i dun noe bout it... Hurt... Dat's how i feel... I noe i'm bein a bit sellfish but i want u to noe, dat it reali reali hurts to see u togeder... I dun want to get angry cos i dun wanna lose someone so nice like u, but how do i hide dis burning agony of seeing u wit her everytime... I really feel like i'm losing a fren... I dun wanna lose u cos u're the onli i can click wit but pls understand how i feel... I still rmb dat time when u left me alone when i really needed u to talk u but u left cos she was offerin a free taxi ride... wth... It feels like she was like tryin to steal u away frm me... Sheesh... Haiz, haf to just forget bout it...
Byezz...

No comments: