Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hi..
Haix.. Feelin so stressed up... Duno y, everytin just came suddenly... Sheesh.. Wat the hell is his *blardy farking problem*??? Infront of me he act like he doesn't gif a damn, onli exchange smiles den when i hear frm other ppl, dey all say wat how he acts is not actuali wat he feels.. So like wat the hell do i do??? Continue liking u or dun gif a *mother fuckin damn* bout u... Do u noe it HURTS?!!! HURT! Yes, hurt... If u dun like me den u *blardy freakinly* avoid me arh... Dun make me haf high xpectations on u... Like wat u did last time... U gaf me mountains of memories to keep but den u expect me to forget it just like dat... wtf! u tink easy is it.. Obviously u dunno the feeling rite??? The *blardy feeling* suck k... Stop all those nosense like goin ard n tellin ppl bout me den those ppl come to me n den add more stress.. Yes i appreciate dat at least dey tell me, but u tink i dun haf feelinghs is it??? U noe wat is embarassment or not??? Noe wat is humiliation or not??? I'm seen like a *blardy idiot* der waitin for u like hell... If u dun like me, fine... Not a problem... Den just tell me straight to my face so i won't like u anymore... Make ur mind clear of ur options lar.. Dun make ppl hurt until every damn second dey think bout u... Nvm, let's drop the topic... Yes, saw him durin band.. Den suddenly everyting come back.. I duno wth is the farkin prob wit me.. I myself dunno whether i'm mad or dissapointed at him... Dat's it...
Bye...

No comments: