Thursday, January 13, 2005

Helow..
Whee... Feelin so urrm, nice???
Yeah, nice is the word... Man, i luv my frens..! Today, since it's like our ONLI free day every week, we decided to go to my house... Yeah! 1st house for 2005... Whee... We had LOADS of fun since all of us were there... Man, we rock..! 1st we ate to our heart's content, den we jiwang2, den afta dat we decided to make "trademarks" for our clique... Cool eh...? So far we created 3... We are lookin forward to find another 2 more... Wheee... So fun... I'm thinking of making t-shirts for us... Style rite....? Hehs.. Niwae, had a GREAT time... Planning to complete ALL my incomplete assingnments... I'm soooooo lacking behind... Ish... Must buck up liaoz... N in skool, HE talk to me... Whoohoo... He's soooo freakin FRIENDLY.....! ahakz... N tmr haf band... Whee... It feel like ages since the last time i had band.... Haha... Btw, my family are goin to the Tiger Cup finals dis Sunday... Whee... I'm gonna wear red manzz....!! Well, i tink dat's it...
Byezz....

No comments: