Sunday, December 19, 2004

Hi...
Recovered frm my super bad temper wit my family... Haha, planned to go orchard but ended up goin out to eat Pizzah Hut wit my family... Haiz, wish i was at orchard cos dat place holds so much beautiful memory esp. Wisma Atria... Haiz... :( Shan't elaborate.... K,k... So went to Causeway Point and ate.... *yum yum* Although i didn't get to eat my fav. chicken wings alot but newaes, it was nice... Ate till cudn't fill my stomach.. Haha, so much for i wanna eat everythin... Hehe... So u wanna noe wat???? I'm gettin a fon...! Whee... My parents gettin me a much xpensive hp... Yay!!! I can forget bout 6610i... Hehe... But dats the least i wanna get... Plannin to buy 7610... Hehe... *evil grins* As long as i get a new hp wit camera, i'm HAPPY!! Oh, well... Maybe not... Der's another thing dat can make me more happy... Can't tell... Haiz, i shall stop here... To tired...


Too obsessed.... ;)
Bye...

No comments: