Monday, December 20, 2004

Hello...
Well, today... Had loads of fun goin out wit iz to Causeway Point... N later Fizzah... Haha... Met iz to go shoppin for fizzah's b'dae present... Find2 den eat a t McD., den met her... Haha... Gave her a present... N she was really happy cos the guy dat she admires msged her on her b'dae... Haha... How sweet n how lucky rite... But my experience was beta... Hehe... Niwae, den shop for my school bks... Whoa! A lot of books was out of stock... Haiz.... My HMT books was one of dem... Glad the sec 2 bks so much thinner den the sec 1 bks... So den afta dat, dey all go to my house n we wrap bks n just talk n talk bout who we like for dis one whole year... Me? I onli like a pathetic no. of 4 boys... Hahaha.... Looks like i seriously go for long term relationships.... Hehez... [Hint to the guys...!] Haha... Den afta dat, we all went down to Causway Point again ate at KFC den i met my mum to go shoppin den parted of wit iz and fizzah... A day not really wasted... Den at nite talk to iz on the fon... Haha, the fact dat i really hated her at the beginning of the year was darn funny!!! Hehe... Anyhoos, dat's wat i had for the day... Off to doin my homework... Hardworkin rite??? Haha... K, ah...
Byezz....

No comments: