Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Argh!!! Fuck u ar!!! NO! Fuck the both of u..! NO! Fuck all those who knew bout it but didn't wanna tell me!!! Fuck ur ass off!!! Damn it... Sheesh... Yes, i had a bad mornin... Found out somethin bout some peeps... Hey! Hint to u... Dun act good if u neva liked me before....!!! Go to hell!!!! I dun need attention frm u!! Tink dey all are dis cool peeps who everyone likes!!! Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!! I've never like u before, n i'm never gonna.... Haix! Once i've got a bad impression on u, i'll alwaes rmb it... Fine... If dis is the way u wanna it, let the game begins...! So much for callin ourselfs frens!!!! Fuck lar!!! Now dat i noe everythin, i'm not gonna regret it... Liein straight to my face... Tk cukup kwn per!!! N pls ah, dun be so bossy if u noe things dat i dun... Dun! I hate dat tone of voice!!! I'll stop here... Sorry for the so many fucks... Too angry... Update later...

No comments: