Saturday, December 18, 2004

Helo...
Y must i get sick at such a wrong time... Uh huh... I noe i'm beta but y did i get sick durin band camp???!!!!! Y,y??? I mean i've been readin all the band members blogs n dey seem to had a lot of fun! Gosh... I want to be there!!!! All in all, a lot of peeps got sick n if i had went der it was gonna be ok... Not dat bad! See lah... Regrettin my life again... N i miss band a lot!!!!!! I miss my instruments, my frens, seniors n not forgettin him! Argh! Sh*t! The next band prac's gonna be like on wed.! Wat am i suppose to do??? Rot at home again??? I want to go band!!! K, let's drop the topic... I want a new phone... Yep, since my fon's contract finishin soon so i want a new contract n a new fon! N my parents ain't gettin me one unless i use my own money! Like god, i'm alomost broke! wtf... Life seems so sucky now... Ain't gettin much... Y must it change? Y? Y? Argh!!! If only ppl noe how i feel... Argh!!! Dats it for today...
Bye...

p.s: I WANNA GO BAND!!!!!!!!

[[updated later]]
K, change my blog layout... I noe it's all mushy n stuff, but just bear wit it lar... I was sick of my old layout n wanted to change n dis was the 1st nice layout i found n so i just took it... The music n the wordings around s*cks, but the pics. look great... I'm not havin dis layout for long... Changin when i have the mood which i tink's gonna be like afta wed... Those who noe y, just shut up aite? So bored... Wanna go skool, wanna go out, wanna haf fun... Haiz... Life sux now... Officially sux...

No comments: