Friday, December 17, 2004

Hello ppl of the earth!!!
Hahakz... I'M BACK!!!! My bloody mouse prevented me frm doin anytin on my comp. so dat's y i didn't update.... Haha... Alot to write... I'll write frm as far as i can rmb... Wat was it??? Oh yar! Band dinner... Yepz, it was a cool event... But the food sucks! Hehe... Niwae2 the table game was lame, but the events was fun... The Swiss Five performed... Wat a lame name but niwaes, dey didn't sound dat bad... Consisted of Luqman, Sathiya, Shafiq, Feroz n Suffian... Luqman n Sathiya sang... Hehe... They performed a couple of songs which was urm.... pleasant to the ears??? Hehe, tink so.... N it was like i wore black n amirul also wore black so we were like the couple for the day... Haha! How sweet?!Den lemme see.... Oh yar, after dat i felt sick for almost 1 week... How great??! Just when der was band pracs., performances n not forgettin BAND CAMP! Great...! So i'm stck at my house unable to go for band camp... N i'm bored... Haha, but niwae, life's change n i'm lovin it! Thanks to all those ppl whowas der to cheer me up when i was sick... U noe who u are lar k... K, so goin out later... Wit iz n miza... My mum's b'dae comin up... Same day as Fizza... God! I dunno wat to write... It seemed like i had a lot on my mind just now... Oh well, den i shall stop here.... Pics for the Hari Raya n Band Dinner will be out soon!!!
Bye!!!

No comments: