Sunday, November 28, 2004

Hi...
K, i noe it's early enuf to write anyting so i'm gonna write bout ytd... Haha! Ytd, was so fun, so much fun...!!! K, so i started out very badly... Went to school, got prob. wit my hair, shoe, clothes... So i tot dis whole day was gonna be bad... I kept thinkin i was cursed...! Haha... But actuali, the day turned out good.. Haha, so went down to SAFTIMI... Rehearse n everything... Den ate our dinner.. The food was good, felt like eating summore but was so full.... K, so afta dat the performance start, den in the bus, talk, talk, talk like nobody bussiness..!!! Hehez.... K, so help carry instrument den he offered to help me!!! Yippee!!!! But i was polite to turned down his offer... But, i was happy lor.. How sweet of him n me rite??? K, den help2 den was brief on Monday's performance.... Wearing No.1 uni... Haiz, it's gonna be hot! So lemme see, afta dat me n nas walk out togeder... Den she met zul, i met my sis.. Zul very cute seh... Den in the way to the mrt, my sis go n approach Sufian n Shafik for urmm, let's just say somethin.. Haha, so walk togeder n parted off somewhere near the coffee shop... K, i noe if u read dis it's boring, but i just excluded sum more fun details... Haha, sorry...! K, so dat's it..
Byezz....

No comments: