Friday, November 26, 2004

Gawd... So bored, so bored... So, i decided to update again... Haha... Niwae sumtin funny happen... Just now my sis fren came to my house wit dis batch of guys i never seen... But, 1 of dem was familiar... Budden i malas nk nengok btul2 i buat bodoh ar... Den skali heard one of dem say "Adik kau dari Swiss Cottage eh??" translation: "Is ur sis frm SCSS??" In my heart i was like, who the hell is he? Den skali my sis call me den dat guy say, "Helo! Knal tk ni sape??" translation:"Noe who i am or not??" I was like who the hell are u...?? I tot a those guys wanna play prank on me seh, budden skali i rmb it was Zul...!!!!! (Dunno ful name... Zulfadli, i tink...) Hehez... U noe dat NCC guy the CLT who alwaes u can see in skool when got NCC training... Yar, dat guy... U can imagine how shock i was larhzz!!! I mean we nvr talk in skool n to tink dat he actualli recognizes me...! Hahahahaha...!!! Funny, funny... N summore out of all places, here, in my house...!! K, ah... Gtg...
Byez!!!

No comments: