Saturday, November 06, 2004

Hi...
Bah.. I'm so tired... Had band which lasted fer almost 8 hrs... Ain't dat enuf to tire u out... Well, niwae it was not good but fun... Haha... My secton FINALLY i tink bonded.. Kept laughing... N den when we cannot talk, i decided to ask my senior to take out paper n den we write our messages... Cool... Whee... Urm, well, next prac tues n i'm forcing myself to like band again... Eh, no no no, i want to force myself to LUV band again... Just do my best... Build up my self confidence again... K, so todae went home "created' cookies, which turn out nice... Hahakz, can't beleive it... Arghh!!! Hate my dad todae... Do u noe he was peeping into my personal life... N i almost got scolded b'cos of guys... Stupid... Alah.. Dun gif a damn lah.. He's collecting all the sins, not me... K, so i tink all for now... Oh ya, btw, i seriously dunno wat 2 wear 4 band dinner... Niwaez, wish me luck hor... Dun wanna look paisey later...
Adios...

No comments: