Sunday, November 07, 2004

Hello...
I'm drop dead tired... Early morning my dad say goin Malaysia... Felt like not goin budden i tink, it's been a long time since we had a family outing so just tagged along... So packed off n den take the bus when thru, S'pore checkpoint but the nightmare was at the Malaysia checkpoint... Mcm nk pengsan sak.. It was damn hot n very crowded.... It felt like decades b4 i got my passport stamped... Den afta dat went to Angsana... It was so huge den skali walk, walk, walk, my leg cramp... So i walk like tortoise like dat... I guess my mum was like annoyed cos i kept asking her to walk slower... Haha.. Sorry ah mummy... K, so bought cookies n shoes 4 hari raya... Whee... It's exactly 7 days b4 Hari Raya... Can't wait!!!! The cookies, the money, the visiting n yup, finally the tiredness... But who cares when u r havin a lot of fun... K, so went back around 4... The jam at the causeway was like DUH!, so irritating... So hot n so long... Went home, straight away sleep... Oh ya, ppl, ppl..!!! *ATTENTION!!!* Gif me ideas on wat to wear for band dinner... Pls..!! Well, besides dat, i tink dat's all...
Adios...

No comments: