Thursday, November 04, 2004

Elo..
Urm, well didn't go band today... Had slight fever n stomachache... Ape tak nyer... Bangun sahur makan lauk chili padi.... Haiz... K, so afta dat slept like until 9... Early rite for some1 who has nothin to do..? Haha... I am an early waker... K, so sat infront of the comp like 4 ages... Guess wat i did beside updatin my friendster acc..??? Haha, u wud find funny... I open a NEOPETS accout again..!!!! Suddenly like nothin to do, i decided to open it.. Whee... It's been like 3 years i haven't go neopets... I named my pet ~Sweety_Unni~... Sweet name rite..??? So played games, open a shop, open bank account... Woah!!! It feels gd... K, so den took my bro frm his school... Sianzz... So paisey one have to carry his bag all the way... Urmm, guess dat's it today...
Byezz....

No comments: