Friday, November 12, 2004

Hi again...
I'm still so tired... Early in the mornin go to mosque again help out not fun ar... Onli like 3 peeps was there...Bleahz... Den afta went to Sheng Song wit Fathin again... Went back surf the net now i'm listening to the song All My Life... The song's nice u noe... I still remember when i was in Pri.1 i sang dis song during teacher's day wit my frens... N Afrodisiac by Brandy is also a nice song..It may sound very 'mengarot' but very meaningful....K so, later got to isi the ketupat... N thank god, Taufik's not out... I vote last min. arh... I voted like dat 5 times onli... Felt like voting 20 times, but if my mummy find out i vote more den twice she's gonna kill me... =x Alah.. nvm, wat matters is dat cuttie lil hottie is not out... MuHAhAha... My body is aching[sp?] all over... Need to sleep like one person who has nvr slept for a thousand years... But again, there's band tmr... Bleah... I'm goin cos i'm not goin to break my promise... N, btw, the truthful fact is dat i miss him lotssssssss.........*Sigh* Wat to do... He chooses dis path.... Bah, forget it... I'm just gonna concentrate on band, Hari Raya, spending my time wit my family, frens..... K, lah all for now... Feel so "sianish"...
Bubbyezz....

No comments: