Saturday, November 13, 2004

Bleah... I'm in a no mood to do anyting... I feel so empty, i dunno why... No mood to celebrate Hari Raya tmr... Dis morning my grandad was hospitalised... My parents had to rush down n settled a lot of things... Feel so sorry for my mum cos her father which is my grandad is in hospital, n her mum, which is my grandmum is bedridden[sp?].... Down wit cancer... Dis sure is gonna be a tough year for my mummy... *Sigh* I cud see it in her face... She's tired i can feel it... N i feel so guilty cos, we as her children r not makin it any better for her... Haiz, need to buck my siblings... My sis is like one hell of a biatch... So selfless... Den my bro, is like so petty... Everyday complain to my mum... I cud only hang on to my youngest bro to gif my mum support... Somehow, i beleive dat my youngest bro is able to bring joy to my family, my mum esp... God... Y a lot of things happen at dis time??? The day b4 Hari Raya to make it worse... Haiz... i'm just praying to god to gif my mum strength for tmr... So, well, had band today... Almost completed the 1st movement... N for band, i feel so hopeless... I mean if wateva Mr Chew say is true, den i feel so dissapointed... It was my dreams to get a gold wit dis band... But now all dreams seems shattered... N den wit HIM... It just sucks... Bah... I tink i'll stop here... Oh ya, btw Slamat Hari Raya to u guys out der who r celebratin tmr...
Byez..

No comments: