Thursday, November 11, 2004

Elo...
Whee.... Taufik's so hot!!!! Better vote for him!!! Well, well so obviously just finish watching S'pore Idol.... Syl's so cute but nobody beats Taufik... MuAhAhA.... So today went to the mosque wit Fathin to help out... Quiet fun lar... Tmr go again so not goin band... Oh well, i rather help out in tings like dis rather den go band although i promise myself to be commited... Hey, not my fault... Cos most probably have to repeat everything again... So den afta went to Sheng Song... So tired... Had to carry chickens, prawns n 2 cartons of coke... No doubt it's tiring but for the sake of Hari Raya i dun mind! K, den afta dat slept n btw, dat freakin COURTS store go and sent the wrong sofa to my house... They sent the wrong colour... I'm so freakin damn mad cos the colour can only be change next week... Arghh!!!! How to Raya like dat... God... K, lah, i'm so excited to Raya but a lot of ppl like no mood like dat dis year including my mom... Haiz... Cheer up lar everybody....=) N btw, i'm too tired to miss HIM... It's so suffering to live in 2 weeks w/o anyting frm HIM... So it's now all up too him to keep it or break it... I had a looooooooooong, sufferable, miserable week of missing him but nothing seems to happen... So be it if he's following us for Hari Raya, for now i just wanna like heck care... Dat's y u guys notice dat there aren't any more things i say bout him in my entries... God... Dun want to bring myself down b'cos of dis... Had enuf before n it's not gonna happen again... K, lah dat's it...
Bye....

No comments: