Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Sheesh......!!!! Can u just disapear frm my entire world...?? U r so lame to the extend dat i cannot take anymore frm u... Fine, go ahead tell the whole DAMN world dat i'm writing bad things bout u.... Go!! Run along n tell every single living creature in the whole entire universe dat ppl r against u...!!!! Or no, maybe tell the whole entire universe dat I am the onli person dat hates u... Tell every1 dat u receive tender loving care frm everyone except me... Just tell me, do u ever in ur life of knowing me, like me??????? If u dun fine... It wud NEVER be a problem to me.... Just dun HIDE it... All u need to do is tell me... I noe i'm hiding it frm u, but lemme tell u dat dis wud be the last... I never tot i will even meet someone so HORRID like u... I tried frm the very beginning, when i knew u didn't like me, I tried to go back wit u, tried to tell u who i really i am... But i guess i FAIL... So now, i dun gif a damn!!!!! I still have frens who wud support me... I think all i can do now is just admit DEFEAT in ur DAMN face but i noe i'll never let ppl so PATHETIC like u bring me down.... DAMN U MAN!!!!!! I noe u already established ur own group of supporters, well be it... I'm not goin to take any of them... In other words i'm not goin to do like wat u did.... Just FARK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: