Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Helo.......
The song ur hearing is tittled SO CONFUSED... Lyrics veri meaningful... Hahakz...
K, so let's see.. Today was a bad day... Woke up in the mornin go 2 skool had butterflies in my stomach the whole way thru... So msg, tot of meeting liyana but i send the msg wrongly... So didn't meet her... Den sat for the science paper... OMG!!!! It was like, DUH, so DIFFICULT.... I studied so hard bout cells, alcholism, drugs all but a lot come out abt force... WTH!!! I'm so pissed off wit myself b'cos i felt asleep yesterday during studyin.... Arghh!!!! I can flung it sial... Let me tell u wat happen...
Teacher:"You may begin.. Paper starts at 07.47 ends at 09.47 ..."
Me: Opens the paper wit enthusiasm beleiveing i could do it... Stares at the paper read the first question shouts in my head, "Oh my god!!!!" I didn't even noe which chapter it was referring to... Skip the question when to the next one, LUCKILY, i knew the answer....
Teacher: "Anyone has a marker?"
Me: "Wat the hell... Isn't a teacher suppose to have a marker? Carries on...
Teacher: "Is ur name Norhayati?"(Taking attendance)
Me: Nods my head den continue work... By den skip like abt 5 question...
Teacher: "The time now is 08.30a.m."
Me: Does dis teacher need to inform us the time...!!!! Disturbing sial..!!! By den was at section B. In my head i was like, "Shit! SectionA already so full of "FORCE" questions dun tell me sectionB also there will be ques, on dat..." Budden still had hope so continue but my hopes was crushed when i see the 1st ques... Ques:"Draw a spoon to show how it is used to open the tin can, label your diagram n explain the answer... I was like wth!!!! I never studied anythin bout the moment of force, levers n stuff like dat... I was so panic...But still, continued writing n i just gave up in the end... I didn't even bother to check... Omg... I dun noe wat i was thinking bout...

So after skool, watch Wimbledon wit DaRLiN... He's so sweet.... N the story was nice too... So dat's it for the day... Afta dat meet iz, liyana n fizzah at the library... Wth... But nvm, it was a fun n memorable day... K, so dat's it...
Bye...

No comments: