Monday, October 11, 2004

Helow!!!!!
The demand for me to be updatin is so overwhelmin... I'm so touched... Hahakz... K, so wat happen today... In the mornin go skool early to meet liyana den suddenly she cannot come b'cos she overslept... Wth... Lame sia... K, den reach skool, studies history which i literally didn't study the night b4 cos i went out to eat... ~Yum, yum...~ I practically forced them to bring me out to eat....MuAhAha!!!! The food was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s !!! Although my mum was pissed of wit the attitude of the workers der, but still din't affect us too much... Luv my daddy and mummy alots!!!! Hahakz... So after all the paper was easy but still i was like not sure at some of the questions... I was SOOOOO relief when i saw dat the paper was set by Mr Seng... I tot Tang sia... During the paper, i was spending 40% daydreamin or sleepin... Haiz, so tired... So afta dat went to my "dearly" Amirul's house... Wahh!!!! Dat "makcik" got a lot of magazine catalog sia... So me, iz, fizzah n liyana flip thru everythin n decided to buy somethins... So, den we decided to go to my house to play n studied... Dat's when the fun part comes... Firstly dey used my computer, den in the middle, Liyana slept... So, the evil me took my Digicam n took her pics...!!! MuaHaHa!!! So cute... Hahakz... So some played n some watch 13 goin on 30... Had loads of fun... We were throwin balls at each other, bloghoppin, takin pictures n so many more!!!! So, tmr i have my science paper n watchin movie wt DaRLiN!!!! Yay!! Ermm... I tink dat's just all on wat happen today... A day where our mission to studied FAIL... Hahakz... So all for now...
Byez!!

No comments: