Thursday, October 14, 2004

Hi!!!!
Wat a fun n xciting day... Sat for the home econs paper for a pathetic 1 hr... Section A went thru well, section B not really confident, section C totally lose my confidence... Niwae, still tink dat i can pull thru... K, afta dat rush down to jurong point... Me, iz, liyana, renee, zin, fathin went there... All were very hungry n so when we reach der, went to Banquet to eat... So noisy... But it was nice goin out in such a big group n den in the middle saw Naseha n co... Yesterday also see them at Lot1... Haiz... Den i was so excited abt seeing the FAMOUS AMOUS shop... First time bought something frm there.... MuAhAha... Bought brownies n was so overjoyed afta dat... Nvm, afta dat went n walk around Jurong Point... So big n zin, renee, liyana n fathin was like so n enthu bout clothes... Wat do they see in clothes when u have no money to buy dem?? LoLx.. K so afta dat iz n liyana went to my house again... Hahakz... In the bus had so much fun disturbing liyana abt her No.2 n imitating every1's action... I guess the three of us make good Jokers... Hahaha.... K so in my house dey surf da net n took loads of pics... Check dem out... Just click on my links n u'll see it... Any1 want thier no. approach me... Hahakz... Niwae, just now iz found out day the guy she like is attached... *WoRx*Haiz... So sad... In my opinon dey make a VERY gd couple... Btw, i've changed my blog song... It's tittled A MOMENT LIKE DIS... The lyrics r so meaningful... So all for now...
Byez!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: