Friday, October 15, 2004

Helo...
I'm in a so like no mood situation... Exams are over but i still find nothin to celebrate bout it... Firstly, the maths paper 2 was DAMN difficult... wtf... So i ended the exam period wit a head full of anxiety... It's tricky... Dat teacher fool my ass... Nvm, den afta dat zin, liyana n iz came to my house again... Everything was fun at the beginning but everythin died down in the end... So, den my DaRLiN din reply my msges... wtf... Why he so late one.. I mean i dun want to assume dat his prepaid low cos i noe if it is, he'll tell me in advanced... So i'm so the very the sad... Summore on monday maybe cannot see him n the following days cos he got dat bloody camp... Onli the sec2's goin... wtf... I'll be stupendously boring... N den on tuesday summore no skool... N i tink it's gonna be like 5 days before i can see him again... Y must everythin end so boringly at the end of exams... Freak man... Btw, i changed my song again... The previous song was too boring... Dis one's tittled I WAS BORN TO MAKE U HAPPY... So long never here dis song, so oldies... N i tink it reflect my luv 4 ~*HIM*~... Hahakz... So i guess i'll write till here onli...
Byez....

No comments: