Saturday, October 23, 2004

Helowz...!!!!
K, k... I noe i've not been updatin 4 like 1 week?? K, so my results is ok but the sad thingie is dat the important subjects r the ones dat i get veli low... Stupid larhz... Science i get "C6"... 4 the first time in my life i get dat low for science... So sad liao... To be precise, I was just 2 marks away frm a failure... Pathetic rite... Maths i improve but still i fail... So i guess u can guess how lousy i am in maths... Mayb i never like maths dat's y alwaes fail dis subject... So i tink now i'll TRY to like it n see whether it will improve my maths... My english, B4... I'm so freakin damn mad wit my ownself... All the other subjects, i pass wit FLYING COLOURS... Whee.... So wat happen dis few days... Yar, didn't go band today cos woke up wit sore eves... Funny liaoz... One eye big, one eye small... But so sad, cos the other time i didn't go also b'cos got cramp... Miss band peeps, the music, Alpha n my inst.... Well.... Nothin special bout my life but everythin has got back to full swing b'cos well... I dunno... But enjoyin life so much..! So i tink not much to say except for the fact dat i seriously can't wait for HARI RAYA!!!!! Just today was changin the curtains n my daddy was painting the house.... Whee... Summore i help a lot so i was like so enthu... Yar n my house was painted RED... Yar.... Red, such an "angry" colour... N btw my mummy also say dat i movin house next year so dis might be the last Hari Raya at dis house.... But still in wdls... No regrets cos iz also shiftin to wdls... Yupzz, dat lil gal, ma best fren, is goin to wlds.... So can go anywhere n everywhere wit her.... Hehez... N lemme see, goin Geylang tonite... Whee... Can't wait!!!! Can't wait!!!! So till here onli...
Bubbyez....

No comments: