Friday, October 01, 2004

The way u can change my mood for the whole day,
dat's wat i like bout u...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi...
Well, lemme see... Just updating for, hmm... the sake of updating?? Hahakz... Well, i've noticed dat i've been writing too much personal stuff so i'm gonna cut it n write more bout my skool life... Well, today was not dat bad, but just didn't feel good the whole day... So after skool, went to lot1 den read book, eat, talk n a whole lot of thingies happen... Whee..... 1st time talk to him leh... So cute but of course my DaRLiN is much, much, much, much, much, much more "cuter"(Is there such a word???)... Stop it!!! Haiz, have been experiencing so many diff. types of feeling bout him n my point of views keep changing... Forget it... Just wanna keep to myself... So till here onli...
Byez...
Miss ya....

No comments: