Saturday, October 02, 2004

Hi...
Well, well... Let's start frm the beginning... So, started off wit assembly... Had a bad stomachache but still pull true wit e.t.... So proud of myself of having the determination to run despite my stomachache... Hehez... K, den as usual everythin went on, den after school, followed Fathin, Liyana, Khairul n My DaRLiN to 2e3 to settle some problems... I didn't noe it'll turn up dis way.... I mean i spend so much time wit him n i'm EXTREMELY HAPPY... But emotions were high.... Hahakz... So after dat went back wit My DaRLiN take 187 budden at the bus stop, saw Naseha n co.... Well, k, personally, i felt loads of things... But in the end, in the bus we sat wit each other n talk until his bus stop... Well, finally i'm able to spent time wit him... YAY!!!!!!!!!! Luv him so very much....! Well, till here onli...
Byez...
Luv ya!!!

No comments: