Thursday, September 30, 2004

Hi...
Well, today can write long2... Nothin to do, i mean there's loads to do but can alwaes bring forward...*Lazy me* K, let's start... Started of wit history... Boring sia... Nvm, den e.t ran a whole big round cos it was raining... ~Rain, rain go away, come again another day...~ CRAP!!! Hahakz... Mr sashi today not fun lah.... Nvm, den recess den lit... By den, i still haven't see him... Den eng, purposely go toilet so i can see him cos i noe he havin recess... Pass by his class, he was not in...*Sobs* Nvm, still determine to see him so when i went back, YAY, he was there!!! But den, PRETEND like nothin happen cos Jordan was talking to me bout Fizzah thingy... Den suddenly realise he was not in class, panic but went i turn he was there... *Jumps around in joy*.... He wave at me... So his not angry at me!!!! YAY!!!! K, den my spirits were lifted up n i practically smile during the whole day after dat.... See how he can make me smile....??? Hahakz.... K, den after school, everybody got no mood, budden still decide to stay to wait for him n to accompany iz since she dun wat to go home.... So walk aroound the school, den suddenly i remember i wanna study science today but my science thingys was in class... So i ask Fizzah to accompany me up n she was so excited cos can see hers.... Den i also remeber dat i can also see him... YAY!!! So go up saw him talkin in class, all his frens were like calling him, wanted to turn den scared paisey so i decided to make fizzah my victim... Hahakz... Evil me... Kept sayin her name wit [ahem!]... Now i tink almost everybody in 2N1 noes... I'm so bad... Hehez... Den on the way down, wave at him den decided to ask him to go back wit me, but i dun have enuf courage to ask him... Haiz.... Niwae he was talkin to his frens... Really hope i can spent time wit him... So waited in the canteen den again purposely wait in the canteen long2.... Went they FINALLY go down, i also go back lorhz... Wanted to take bus so dat can see him, but den tot of it, i say nvm... Tmr can see him loads of time... So dat's basically wat happen... Now i'm at home after dis i wanna study... Btw, i didn't fail my maths test... *Phew...* So, lemme see, nothin else to write so till here onli...
Byez...
Miss ya...

No comments: