Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Sometimes i might forget, say thing i wud forget...

Hi...
Today was a boredome... Started wit maths 4 2 periods... Can u imagine how ppl suffer when maths starts in the moring?? Lemme tell u... It's like killing u softly... I was not concentrating at all...(0% concentration) Thanx 2 the teacher also... Den eng... Sarizah was like yaking away wit ppl who haven't finish up their homework... Luckily i copied my frens early in the morning... But thanx to her, time fly n we did pri 1 work... Hahakz... After reces history, den art, den mt den art exam... I tink i'm goin to flung my prep work... Hahaha... Who cares... Niwae i still haven't gif ans to him... Gosh he look so pathetic n we didn't utter a word... Well, nvm ders always tmr... K, i dunno wat to rite anymore except for like i dunno y, i felt so excited when i past HIM just now... He saw me, i saw him... Hehehe... Den band, he wave at me... Butterflies was flying in my stomach... Hahaha... Well, till here onli...
Bye...
P.S: I'm not using ppl's name cos their identity is confidential... Hehehe....

(Updated later)
Whee.... Finally got a new template... Base on my own exploration and of course my intelligent brain... I tot it was damn difficult but was totally the opposite....*Laughing alone n beams wit pride* K... I noe, the wordings might be too small, but bear wit it ok??? Alrite, i have to run along, so tag k peeps...
Bye...

No comments: