Monday, September 13, 2004

LIFE ROX!!!

Harloz...
K...It's official life rox!!*Beaming* K, wadever... I noe i haven't update 4 long2 time... Sorry, k??? Niwae, life is gettin a whole lot better... I got my progress report, and i passed all subjects!!! Whee....*Beams wit pride* So good rite... Frens are alot more understanding now... My love life, well okay... The actual fact is actually fun... Dun wanna expand on dat... Band is improving... Glad i 4get abt HIM... Movin on... Sad, b'cos the photos are not good... Today was boring... Loads of peeps sick... Haiz... *Sincere get well wishes...* Now, i'm finishing my art prep work... Getting good... To iz, midzi n zameer: GET WELL SOON!!!!! Hahakz... It's sincere k... Today i help norli... Whee... P.E was boring cos of the chinese peeps... Hehehe... Well, till here onli...
Bye...

No comments: