Thursday, September 16, 2004

Hi...
Well, let's start from the beginning of skool... We had history which was boring, den E.T... Can u beleive it??? We only ran 5 rounds.... Hahahkz... Thanx to our our discipline maybe... Den maths boring... Den things go on which was well, quite boring..God, I hate wednesday... The tot of sleepin pops up every second... Like yesterday, i didn't utter a word to him, look into his eyes, stare at him or wat so ever... N obviously, i haven't gif him my answer... He didn't come today also... *Sobs... * Niwae, hmt was some wat better den the previous lessons except for the fact dat we had to do a very difficult essay n i mean very difficult... Den go Lot1 den go home.... Today, i'm gettin a new hp no.... Whee....... Basically i dunno the reasony i'm gettin a new one... Hahakz... Btw, renee, thanx for taggin me n complementing my clverness... Haha... Well, all for now... Maybe update later...
Byez...

(Updated later)
Well, got my hp... I'm so not happy bout it... It's unfair the way my parents treat me... Sheesh... God, Damn it... U noe wat my sis gets a line n a high technological phone whereas i get the pathetic Nokia 3100... N furthur more i'm using PREPAID... Can u imagine the amount of freedom i have wit my phone??? ZILCH... ZERO... KOSONG.... NIL... U understand?? How am i suppose 2 control myself when i used to do a lot of thing wit my hp??? N i'm onli given $30 per month to top up... WTH???!!! My sis gets all the privaleges in the world, like the free sms n outgoing n incoming calls... When i ask for a slide increase in the $30 they say cannot... Forget it... Life's never fair... Till here onli... Nitez...

No comments: