Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The sight of ur face, is enuf to make me happy....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi...
Let's start frm the beginning... Maths, boredom as usual... Just studied bout Dot Graph how simple is dat?*Hehez, at least i noe wat we are studyin* Niwae, den Home ec. got test... Confirm 1 ques wrong... Stupid me... Nvm, den P.E.... Whee.... It was raining so Mr Sashi decided to talk to us in class... Hehez, he's so funny... We talk bout alot of things but the funny part was abt the soccer boys... HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Mr Sashi was telling us abt wat happen during the soccer camp... The class was laughing their hearts out.... Including me... Wanna noe the story, ask me or the soccer boys themselves... Haiz, so funny, somemore wit the cuteness of Mr Sashi... He's the coolest man... Well, after school, had hmt... Boring... Btw, he tried to talk to me... WTH??!! He thinks i forget wat happened yesterday so easily is it??? Jerk... N, dat izzat is another one big freaking, idiotic jerk... Haiz... I pity Renee sia... I knew frm the start it's not gonna be good... Well, i dun wanna expand on the frens part... So all for now... Btw, u r really cute leh...(I hope u noe who u r...) Hehez...
Byez...

No comments: