Monday, September 20, 2004

Just when i tot i could enjoy the drizzle, wit brizzy winds, the lightning came wit the thunder n destroy my happiness...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wth?? Y is everythin changin in just a blink of an eye... Just today i dunno y i've decided to stop all comunication wit my family... N i dunno y, suddenly a gal claim dat i'm disturbing his guy... WTH?!! I dunno anytin... Haiz.. Now i feel so guilty n she say dat i disturb him furthur, i'll get it... I mean if his hers, den he can fuck off frm my life rite... I can even fuck of myself frm his life... Is it my fault in the 1st place??? He did not say anytin bout his gal n i tot he was single... In the first place i dun even like him, i dun even noe him dat well... He even denies dat he has a gal... I'm so confused now... Is dis like proving to gals dat all guys r bastards??? Haiz... Wit my family, boys, studies i dunno how i can cope... Feel like cryin seh... Haiz, i dunno lah... Tmr some more my dad b'dae, i dunno wat to gif him.. Well i tink i'll stop here...Byez...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(updated later)
K, i just found out dat, dat gal was just a prank... n guess who was the prank maker??? Midzi... God, i'll strangle him to death... I hate guys like dat... They tink annoyance is like wat gals enjoy... GTH lah... Fucking asshole... Nvm, now no mood to do anytin so just blog... Hey, peeps if u read my blog, tag k??? Just write a few words, dat's enuf... I'm sick lookin at the blank tagboard... Haiz, i'm so full... Just ate one of the most bestest food in the world... My mums cookin... YAY!!!!! I was like tryin to impress her every single second so dat my father wud be jealous... Hahakz... Despicable me... His always tryin to brag abt things, n i hate dat especially when i get involve in his egoistic acts... I'm so bad rite??? Well, i tink i'll write until here onli...

No comments: