Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Time has pass me by so slow cos till today,
i still haven't get you....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Harlow...
Well, b4 i touch on anythin, let me tell those out there who is tryin 2 make ppl's life miserable or difficult... Just pls, stop it k... I mean wats the use of it... If it's just to fulfill ur heart's desire, den stop it... Dun go round talkin bad things behind thier back...Even worse went some peeps out there spread stories dey dun even noe true or not... Oh, please lah... Wanna talk so many bad things abt us den come to us urself ah... Ur life may not be changin n therefore ur jealous but pls, just understand dat other ppl's life do change.... Urs might just come later... I already had enuf of it n i dun want more... My life's changing n i dun want it to change cos of ppl who just can't get enuf of themselves...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, nothin much to talk about, so it's just gonna be very short... Just now Mr Ngoh came into our class to observe our maths lesson... Every1 so scared... Hehe, just now i hear Him sing... So nice, but still able to control my emotions... Hehez... Well, dat's it 4 now...
Byez...

No comments: