Saturday, September 16, 2006

"u dun haf to be cool,
to melt my world."
school has been oh-so-bad.
gahh. i studied so hard for physics,
but i tink i screwed up.
so damn fuck up wit myself! ):
life is ironical.
really. soo many ironies.
hmm.. puzzling.
MrKamal's talk on race n religioun elevated my thoughts to a new level.
~woah! race n religion is only a word dat divide the human race.
to the extent dat ppl look down on each other.
hmm.. wat he said was true.
ahh. better not say everytin.
its such a sensitive issue. (:
i love his lessons. hahas.
sch has been a cool also.
haha. *irony.
i dunno whether i shud put in hopes.
cos it seems so near but yet so far.
hmm. nvm.
tinkin of you you YOU.
makes me happy n light.
it makes me forget the fugly past.
i like the feeling but sumhow................
(:
hanyang. stop ur nonsense.
or u only get a BIONICLE.
hahahaha. =p
but on top of EVERYTIN.
i wanna pass!!!! ahh.
study like mad liao dis few days.
cant afford to slack. though now i am.
hahaha. okok.
stop here ahhh.
BYE! (:
"this cud be the start of something new.
it feels so right to be here with you.
and now looking in ur eyes,
i feel in my heart the start of sumtin new."

No comments: