Sunday, September 17, 2006

ok. so darn bored.
gotta study maths.
ahh. like no time to study other sub.
): boo~!
aniwae. ahh.
der's a monster in my life!
argh! its abt the EX lahh.
eh. i dun want u cann?
stop ur bullshit lahh.
im over u!!
n u have no right to scold me if i havent forget abt my past.
so pissed dat i've to like publish it here.
ah. heck. its MY blog.
dun act like ur one romeo dat can leave ur shit everywhere.
argh. DAMN it.
but. hahahaha.
YOU made it better though!
why must i do my IC on tues!
if not........ haha. (:
friday ok?
-ok. set! ((:
im lovin every bit of my life cos ive take everytin in my stride n look at the greener side of life. of course the pass is stil clinging on strongly to me still. its hard. but der 1001 and things to do before i tink obut dis again. yes. there are challenges. but if this challenges dun break, dey just make u stronger.
(:

No comments: