Saturday, May 28, 2005

heys..
stoopid ppl get my add den pass2.. idiotzz..! niwae, kinda down. will make dis short. mum told me dat dad was reali disappointed in me. *sigh* wish i cud turn back time. sorry dad. did a whole lot of thinkin n yep my study merathon will start on monday n will be increased as exams get nearer. won't be updatin regularly. everythin will n shall begin now. just pray dat wateva dats gonna happen, won't be bad. i'm tryin real hard to improve. pls. god, help me. =l
niwae, sumhow, life is still not gettin any brighter. but wth. i've gotta beleive in msyelf. when ders a will ders a way. gtg. feel so sian. dunno how to say. i beleive dat der'll be light at the end of the tunnel. just pray for me ya. pls. gtg..
~byeZ..


dis is all i haf to say: i mean hey. gd 4 u. well done. wish i cud be der. sorry for wat i did. feel so burdened by all my sins. =)

No comments: