Wednesday, May 04, 2005

heloo.. quick update..!


i luv ms kaur! whoopeedoo!! noe y?? cos she make me realize that if u haf the will, anything can happen. including finnishin about 5 essay in 1 day. amazing eh? n the next reason is cos she didn't scold for my mistake of forgettin to hand in my 1st submission. *phew* cool eh?? might just take lit nxt year. nyehehe.. xP


today, afta school, stay back to study. MATHS. damn big topic. for 4 hrs, i only completed 4 questions. tell me when exam how?? *shivers* my ca marks are like god damn shitty. must add oil for mye. ~woohoo!! [[ u can do it!! ]] kk.. laming. niwae, read dis thing which just saddens me out. how egoistic n sellfish can one get?? dun ask me. den, sorta like start tinkin bout him. i promise myself NVR to cry for him again startin frm today until afta exams. afta exams wanna cry until flooded also nvm. i dun wanna be distracted by things which aren't meant to be. but yar.. still kinda miss him. k narhs.. back to maths..
~buhbyezz..


-swallowed by the truth of life and bittin by the bitter taste of hopes.- *nice??*

No comments: