Saturday, March 05, 2005

the blardy band

today was really bad..
*triple sigh*
was late.. walk so fast..
den reachin skool, saw him..
didn't wanna catch up but i was late..
so instead, i overtook him..
den fall in n stuff..
was feeling real down..
den later band was a bore..
den goin home.. fall in, again felt the same thing.
wth. niwae, the majors ask to bring back inst..
wth.. miss seah's order.. idiot sia..
we practice until so late also still haf to bring home..
hey, it's not as if we do haf time even if we bring home.
n when i was SERIOUS, dey can still make jokes..
n dey expect me to bring it up n down like idiot.
den dey just refuse to accept my reasons..
dey dun even see my EFFORT until dey gave up..
wth.. was already fucked up sia, den dunno how, i got too sensitive..
wth.. den a lot of peeps ask me wat happen..
hah.. i made the majors look as if dey're soo bad.. hahaha..
wadeva lar.. cudn't be bothered..
but it was bad lar..

listening to lost witout you repeatedly..
dunno wat else to say lar..
except dat i suddenly tot bout dis..

y guys always look at gals who flirt wit dem..??
does dat mean other gals haf to flirt wit the guys we like..?
dats wat i've been noticing.. hehe..
anyone feel hurt sorry yar.. dats just my opinion..

n my mum just ask me wat day is today..
haha.. i tot my granny b'dae..
den my mum say something like "ur head lah.."
den i think2..
today is my mum n dad's anniversary..
~weets..!! haha.. i totally forgot bout it..
hehe..

No comments: