Sunday, January 23, 2005

Hi...
I've finished half my hmwk..! Yeah!! *applause* I so want to get better in my studies... I'm not gonna be like last year... Dotz... Even if gettin humiliated, stayin back so late, i dun mind, as long as i improve... I'm takin small steps lar... Can't beleive i pass up all my science wkshts.. Haha...! Maths still sucks in my opinion... N i've aim for wat course i wanna take next year... My mum says she wants me to get into triple science class.. Who doesn't..?? Dotzz... Hahs... Wish i can, but i noe my standard is not ard der... Hahs.. But who noes, if god permits, i might just get into dat class.. Haha.. Listening to taufik again.. He so rocks...! N i tink i'm gettin over him.. Yeah! Wanna concentrate on my studies.. Hahs.. Let's see whether i suceed ya...
Toodles... ;)

No comments: