Thursday, January 27, 2005

Helow..
Hahs.. Haven't been updating for awhile yar... Sorry.. Life's not really changing... N haf i told i luv my frens.. Yeah.. All of dem... Even iz, sometimes get me so angry bout somethings, u noe, she's alwaes der when u need her... Zin, dat "mk nenek", she's cool to be wit.. Same goes to yana and fathin.. Thanx a million k...
Skool today was ok... Lessons weren't dat boring.. N i'm hoping against hope dat i pass my science test... Haha.. Saw him a few times.. Things are gettin way apart.. I dunno y... Dun wanna talk bout it... Afta skool hang out wit my frens... So sorry to iz if i made u angry... N i ACCIDENTALLY cried over him, while talkin to dem bout him.. Zin, let's just hope our rival dun get far wit her scheming attitude... Let's make a wish for her...
Wishing:".... -Amin..." (Hope it comes true)
Dotz.. Haha.. So miss hangin out togeda.. Went to Causeway, window shoppin, n bot a prezie for ismail.. Ismail??? Is dat dat guys name? I tink so.. Haha.. To much Is's in the world.. Dotzz... Had fun today..
Did i mention i already found his bro... Yar, saw him durin hmt.. Not bad at all.. Haha.. We were so weird cos i wanted to confirm his name.. Hahs... I tink he's a lil taller though..
Band on tuesday suck big time...! A few things happen n i was totally not in the mood... Was so damn pissed wit dat 2 blardy DUMBO..! So many diff, types of feelings to so many types of diff peeps... Thanx to azimah n navya cos u all noticed me when i was "un-noticed".. Hahs...
Curently, life's not followin the direction i want.. Dotzz.. Let's just concentrate on studies aite... K, all for now..
Byezz...

Special thanx to: Asyraf, Shafiq, Zin, Liyana, Izzati, Fathin, My mom...

No comments: