Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hi...
My keyboard is so darn weird... haha..
K, let's start... Lessons was darn boring.. Manzz, i begin to luv maths but den i dun understand A LOT of things... I'm still stuck wit standard form n compound interest... Dotzzz... N my test is next tues... Shutss...! I just dun want to end up losing interest in it... I'm so in need of help in someone who is capable of helpin me... Yep...! Really in need...! Den lit was so not fun, n i ended up sleeping through eng lessons... Onli woke up when wanted to say thank you to the teacher... Haha.. The 1st time i sleep in class.. N dat stoopid Nicholas didn't wake me up...! Haha... N summore i was sittin rite at the back n mrs wong was just right behind me... Dotzzz... Haha... But niwae had a goooooood sleep... Den HMT was abt to sleep again but luckily my frens were der to perk me up... Dat darn teacher is so bias... Lucky shes better den the other teachers i had... So sarcastic towards the swiss ppl... N now i'm home... So tired but in desperate need for help in maths! Yup, doin hmwk..! *beams* N yar, i written a very nice n swit poem bout relationships... *wink* Dotzz... Haha, did it durin science... So dat's it for today... Put up my poem later... hehe...
Byezz...

No comments: