Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hi
Skool was darn tiring,,, niwae if u're wonderin y i'm usin ",",dat's b'cos my fullstop key is spoit,,, hahakz,,, PE lessons are gettin boring day by day,,, Hate it man,,, Maths is goin at such a slow pace,,, Gd for me lar actuali but it's gettin to darn boring,,, Me beginning to luv maths manz,,, N yeah! The test is postponed to nxt wk,,, YEAH!!!!! I'm still blur at compound interest,,, Dotzz,,, Haha,, Niwae afta skool had a great time wit liyana,,, we rock! Haha,,, She loiter ard wit me everywhere n we did had a lot of fun togeder,,, Thanx for makin my day! Den had band,,, Dotzzz,,,, Wat can i say? Urrmm, tirin? Yeah,,, N heard the 2007 SYF piece,,, Not nice lar,,, Too jazzy??? Haha, yar n alot of repetitons,,, ALPHA still rocks! Hehe,,, ain't puttin anyting bout him,,, hehe,,, Den went back wit azimah,,, We're beginning to be very open,,, Haha,,, So i tink dat's it,,, Off to do my hmwk,,, It's callin for me to do dem,,, ahakz,,, alrighty den,,,
Byez,,,

~~~It's compromise dat moves us along~~~

No comments: